Data privacy statement
We are subject to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from 27th April 2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
In fulfilment of the information requirements pursuant to article 13, 14 of the DSGVO we make the following statements:
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
The responsible person in the sense of article 13 DSGVO is lawyer Thomas Wilhelm; he can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to article 37 DSGVO in conjunction with § 38 BDSG, we do not require a data protection officer. The data protection officer for the notary's office can be reached via email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of the use thereof:
(a) When you visit the website
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in server log files. We have no direct control over the collection of this data.
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data cannot be assigned to certain persons these data will not be combined with other data sources.
The specified data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the web site,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. In no case, will we use the data collected to draw conclusions about your person.
Plugins and Tools
This site uses Google Maps via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
In order to use Google Maps, we need to save your IP address. This information will generally be transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
We use Google Maps in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of article 6 paragraph 1.f DSGVO.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the enquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Analytics and third-party tools
You can object to this analysis. We inform you below about how to exercise your options in this regard.
b). We need your personal data in order to fulfil your request. Our notary's office is obliged to notify the authorities (i.e. tax offices, municipalities, etc.) of certain legal transactions recorded with us. In that regard we need your personal information to meet our legal information obligations in the context of the fulfilment of your request (art. 6 para. 1. c DSGVO).
c) Where there is no legal obligation to share data, we will not share data to a third party.
3. Storage periods
As lawyers and notary public we are subject to legal storage obligations. At the end of the retention period, your personal data (name, address, contact data, bank details) will be stored in our computer system.
4. Rights of data subjects
a) You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO.
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, exercise or for the defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent to us at any time.
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1.f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data security
We take technical and organisational safety precautions in order to protect the data you provide from accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our safeguards are updated regularly in line with technological development.
This data security information is valid as at May 2018.